Saturday, January 18, 2014

HIMCR #133 - Clean & Simple

This week at HIMCR we all received card stock from Paper Temptress.  It was gorgeous, textured and a lot of fun to use.


My layout has 6 different kinds of their paper.  There are 3 different textures.  I also used 2 punches and the Zooballoo cartridge.


This card has 3 types of their paper.  Each has a different textured finish.  I also used ink, Stampin' Up! sentiment and the Cake Seasonal cartridge.


The other card I made also has 3 different types of their paper.  I also used a ribbon, punch, Action Wobble and the Create a Critter 2 cartridge.


This card stock was great and worked well with my tools.  I hope you link a project to HIMCR this week so you can be entered to win a $25 gift card to Paper Temptress.

No comments:

Post a Comment