Sunday, April 21, 2013

RCS GD 'Brad Pitt'

I am a Guest Designer for Red Carpet Studios during the month of April.  This week's theme is Brad Pitt. We all used brads on our projects.

My project is this 2 page layout:


The boys got a wooden car kit, apron and goggles from Sears.  Dad helped to assemble everything.  This is a closer view of the left side


and then the right.



I used 4 different types of brads.  There is the large metal hammer (Hot Off The Press), 2 types of screws and small hammers (all from Eyelet Outlet).

I also used Three Bugs In A Rug 'Tool Time' collection with Momenta paper and Provo Craft sticker border.

Later this week I will be sharing 2 more car building layouts.  They each feature one boy (more than the other).




Red Carpet Studio's SPONSOR: A-Muse Studio Consultant Candice Fields - https://www.amusestudio.com/candiedcards
and entries are eligible for: PRIZE: $20 gift certificate

1 comment: