Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Fall Tree

I love fall and this year I want to make more of our seasonal decor.  Today I made this tree wall hanging.  It displays all my favorite things about fall.  There's a lot of color, pumpkins, apples, a football, all the good stuff. 






My Cricut really got a work out making this.  It made ALL the cuts.  I didn't use my regular trimmer even once.  Wow.

I used 'Spring Seasonal' for the tree; 'Winters in the Air' for the leaves, pumpkins and football; 'My World' for the apples; and 'Sponge Bob' for the sign.  The tree is 11 1/2" tall, the leaves are 2", the football is 1 1/2", the pumpkins are 2 1/2" tall the apples are 3/4" and the sign is cut at 2 1/2".  It fills the wall nicely.

I also used DCWV, Cloud 9 and Momenta papers, Rubber Stampede ink, Prisma Color markers and Scrappy Moms stamps.

A bonus is this fits in with the fall challenge at Erica's Craft Room.  Soon anyone will be able to vote for their favorite entry.  The winner gets a DT spot.  Good luck everyone!

Happy Fall to you.

6 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job. Love all the colors.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree is amazing! Love the colors, it makes me think of my native Colorado! Best of luck in the DT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this wall hanging. Now that I am a SAHW I have more time to use my Cricut to make home decor projects. I wish you all the best in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice project.... what a great new member to our design team you are going to be! Welcome! I am posting this to see how long it takes you to see it :) We like to have fun and do things a little different! Please request to join our New member facebook group! http://www.facebook.com/groups/470511492977580/ I will authorize you and there are a few Design Team members there to help you out and answer your questions. Jessica, Heather, and Teresa.
    *Erica, My Cricut Craft Room
    http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm excited and determined to make you proud.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete