Thursday, May 10, 2012

NSD Layouts

Hi.  I wanted to show you all what I created on National Scrapbook Day for the scrapbook.com challenges.  This is what we had to do and the time we had to make everything.

1- Make a themed card, 1 hour.  I made a Father's Day card.


2-Make a layout about home, 2 hours.    First I made this layout.


Then I thought it didn't have enough "home" so I made this one.  Actual paint and tape were used.


3- Use 5-10 sentences of journaling, 2 hours.  All my journaling is in the book.  


4- Use a mask and mist, 2 hours.  I don't own any mists, so I masked with ink and negatives cut out by my Cricut.


5- Use a sketch, 2 hours.  Here is my interpretation of the sketch they provided.  I will be adding the other colors of paint to the arc after we open the cans.


6- Make a mini album with the theme 'time machine' and describe 10 things you don't want to forget, 1 week.  I'm still working on mine.

This was so much fun.  I can't wait until next year.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment