Monday, January 23, 2012

Layouts from the crop

I stole a few minutes and finished up most of the layouts I started at the MS crop last weekend.  It's amazing how much desk space you lose when a little boy is there to 'help' you.

My older son was teaching his bear the ins-and-outs of potty training.  They both got everything right.   Some of the brands I used are Paper Studio, DCWV, Rubber Stampede and Opposites Attract cartridge.


Believe it or not, the ONLY time he was angry was when I took the picture.  Otherwise he was very excited to hold the vacuum himself.  I thought the picture and Basic Grey paper were so strong that I left this layout very simple.


This is my boys and I chilling on the couch.  I love pictures of all of us.  Most of the items on here are from Fancy Pants.  I like how the transparency softened the look of everything.


I was sent the toy and striped papers for the Ugly Paper challenge on scrapbook.com.  I could do anything I wanted as long as both papers showed up on the layout.  The papers were perfect for my little boys and their current toys.  The other papers are Colorbok and the words are from the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge.


I have 2 more layouts from the crop left to finish.  I'm not sure if this happens to you or not, but my layouts seem simpler when I work on them at crops as opposed to ones I make at home.  Either way, I really like how they all turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment