Sunday, November 6, 2011

More layouts

I finished a few layouts at a crop last month and I finally got a chance to post them.  Here they are:

This one is a 'time capsule' style layout with everything we did to this point in 2011.


This is one of me and the boys cheering for our favorite football team.


The next layout is for our favorite get away.


My boys had a great time helping me peel apples before we put them in the crockpot.


While we were peeling apples, the boys both started eating them!


One boy got hurt and needed ice (looks like Nemo) and the other wanted the same thing.


The boys were learning fire safety so I made them each 'fire' with my Circut.  They got to wear their fire hats and used Legos as a hose to put out the fire.  Then I got to scrap it.

No comments:

Post a Comment