Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ugly Paper

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, things have been a little hectic here.  I won't be able to add any new layouts until after the crop this weekend.

In the mean time, I participate in an 'ugly paper' challenge on scrapbook.com.  Everyone that signs up receives another person's address from the hostess.  We each mail out 2 ugly, outdated or mismatched papers that HAVE to be used on one layout.  You don't have to use the whole sheet and you can add anything you want to, but the ugly paper must be visible when you are done.  And they added an optional ugly embellishement too.

Here is what I am working with for March:





I HAVE to use the orange and pink papers.  The cat vellum and flower are optional.  With 2 boys, it will be tough to find pics that coordinate with these.  I hope the people at the crop can help me brain storm some ideas.  I'll post the layout as soon as I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment