Wednesday, March 30, 2011

more layouts

Here are more layouts I completed at the weekend crop.

Hugs.  Alex is a really good hugger and I'm his favorite person to share a hug with.  I used Stickles to outline the green and blue paper to help draw your attention to the picture.


Horse flip.  Alex also likes to play with toys in an unorthodox way. I used a friends wavy trimmer to cut the paper.  I stickled the brads too.


Badge to books.  Zach was using his work badge to check all the books one day.  I'm not sure what he was looking for, but he was very adamant about comparing them all. I decided to keep this layout simple so the pictures could tell the story.


ABC blocks.  Zach LOVES letters, especially his blocks.  I used ribbon and strips of paper with the alphabet on them.


Talking on phones.  The boys were both on the phone so I had to take the picture!  I was excited to use my American Crafts ribbon that had greetings in speech bubbles.


Playing with Little People.  The boys had fun playing and I had fun making the layout.  The top is ribbon and the other vehicle strips are different patterned papers from Hobby Lobby.


Sledding.  I have so many great pics of the boys playing in the snow.  This layout shows Zach helping his dad pull Alex in the sled.  I used an EK Success snowflake punch around the photo mats.  Then I used the 'left overs' from the punch to make the border around the entire layout.  Stickles are placed sporadically around the layout too.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment