Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Circles and ribbon

This is a layout of my younger son Alex and the alphabet puzzle pieces.  They all have Sesame Street characters and he gets realllllly excited when he finds ones with Elmo

The challenges on scrapbook.com have really helped rejuvenate my creative mojo. The 'excessive use of fibers' challenge asked that we use 3-7 feet of ribbon.  I was able to use 7 feet and a million circles.  For the circles I used the Fiskars 'swiss cheese' corner punch, the Martha Stewart Large Circle Cutter and the Fiskars Double Corner Rounder.


And after allll these years, I have FINALLY figured out how to take really good pics of my layouts.

I have to:
-use good natural light
-no flash
-set the camera to 'macro'
-stand directly above the layout
-take a few pics in case I moved
-use good editing software to crop out the floor.

It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment