Friday, February 11, 2011

Page protectors

Zach asked to see the "picture books" (my scrapbooks).  Alex joined us as I was showing him my first scrapbook ever, one I made in 2005.  They were happy, pointing out things they recognized: people, cars, letters.

Then Alex spit up on the book.



OMG!!!!!!!!!!




My husband started throwing tissues at me to clean the mess.  I gave him the kids and said go.  It was nuts.

I am happy to report that everything is fine.  Thanks to the page protectors and the quick response time, everything was able to be cleaned.  Even the carpet, that he completely missed when he spit up on my book.

The mild heart attack is over.  I'm going to spend some time in my scrap area and explain to my albums that this was a freak occurrence and won't happen again.  phew!

Thank God for page protectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment