Saturday, February 19, 2011

B.A.B.S.

I have really been in the mood to scrap lately but I had a hard time deciding what to do.  Then I saw some challenges listed on www.scrapbooksteals.com blog and it all started coming together.  I was able to incorporate 2 of the 4 challenges that were posted.  Here is the layout I made:


For Challenge #3 (lucky) you had to show something you are lucky to have and use green with 3 photos.  I/we are lucky to have such a nice, large, reliable, green vehicle.

Challenge #4 (Countdown) was a recipe.
    10 metal embellishments (4 small and 6 large brads)
     9 inches of ribon
     8 letters (BABS, FORD)
     7 non metal embellishments (3 photo corners, 2 stickers, 2 chipboard brackets)
     6 sentences of journaling
     5 patterned paper pieces
     4 solid colored paper
     3 pictures (1 large, 2 small)
     2 rub-ons (flourish, dotted lines)
     1 stamped image (zig-zag above FORD)

I also included some other ink and doodling.

I love it when I am able to combine challenges.  It makes me feel really good.  This was a lot of fun to create and I look forward to participating in more activities with them.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun LO. Challenges are great for getting the creative juices going! Now I picked you! I am awarding you an award. Visit http://4scrappitite.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html to grab your award. Save and place on your blog. List 8 things about you and pick 8 stylish blogs to pass the award on just like I passed to you!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete